At MorphoSys, we are motivated by our mission: More life for people with cancer. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to redefine how cancer is treated.
Our success is created by our people, and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world, offering our colleagues a collaborative, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for individuals who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
Since opening our U.S. office in Boston in 2019, we have doubled in size to support our rapid growth, building teams of experts across a variety of different disciplines, from drug development to commercialization.
To learn more, visit us at www.MorphoSys.com, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Job Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Health & Safety
- Ideally three or more years of experience in a Pharmaceutical company or a CRO as a SAS Programmer
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Medical Documentation or other relevant qualification
- Excellent ability in SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills
- Extensive experience in implementing CDISC SDTM, CDISC ADaM, and Define standards
- Good knowledge of Table / Listing / Figure (TLF) programming, including SAS / STAT and SAS macro language and SAS graphic features
- Good understanding of descriptive and inferential statistics
- Proficient in industry standards, medical terminology and clinical trial methodologies
- Submissions experience utilizing define.xml and other submission documents is a plus
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a globally dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners
- Good communication skills and a good command of English language
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility and adaptability
Full vaccination against COVID 19 is a requirement for this position.
MorphoSys US Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment with non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.