At MorphoSys, our ambition is to redefine how cancer is treated. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to give more life for people with cancer.
Our success is created by our people and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in offering our colleagues an open, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for people who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
Our headquarters are in Planegg, Germany and our U.S. operations are anchored in Boston, Massachusetts. To learn more, visit us at www.MorphoSys.com, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Senior Manager IT Project Management Office (PMO) who is responsible for the overall IT Project Portfolio Governance process as well as the Project Management Framework at MorphoSys. This role will report to the Head of IT PMO & Compliance and will be based in Planegg, Germany. The Senior Manager IT PMO needs to demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills and must be well organized. The success of the role will be based on this person’s ability to build strong relationships and to collaborate effectively with IT colleagues and other department leaders in order to define, prioritize and oversee projects and ensure that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop strong relationships with IT and Business colleagues and leaders
- Lead IT Portfolio Review meetings to ensure projects are on track, on budget and with quality
- Present IT Project statuses to IT and Executive Leadership
- Lead Change Management meetings within IT
- Define Change Management processes for system-related changes in Production
- Define IT PMO standards and methodologies and train IT colleagues on these
- Ensure that these processes are being followed and that vendor selection and projects are executed in a compliant manner
- Define, document, and update Quarterly IT KPIs for Technical Operations meeting
- Support the Head of IT PMO & Compliance in managing the IT Budget
- Perform critical project management responsibilities on key IT initiatives
Thank you for your interest! We are looking forward to receiving your pertinent application documents. For your application please use exclusively our career portal. We offer not only excellent career prospects, but also support you from the very beginning – even helping you move if necessary.
MorphoSys AG, Semmelweisstraße 7, 82152 Planegg