At MorphoSys, our ambition is to redefine how cancer is treated. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to give more life for people with cancer.
Our success is created by our people and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in offering our colleagues an open, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for people who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
Our headquarters are in Planegg, Germany and our U.S. operations are anchored in Boston, Massachusetts. To learn more, visit us at www.MorphoSys.com, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are looking for a candidate with first experiences in both information technology and business administration for the role as IT Business Analyst. The IT Business Analyst (G&A Functions) will support our General & Administration organizations (e.g., Finance, HR, Legal) by enhancing the quality of business applications and IT services. Playing an important role in transferring business needs into innovative system solutions, he/she must have a business process oriented mindset and the ability to manage multiple requirements from a broad internal customer base. The IT Business Analyst (G&A Functions) will report to the Head of Business IT G&A based in Planegg, Germany.
- Serve as IT counterpart to the G&A teams and support their organization’s processes
- Understand the value drivers of the business and ensure stable and efficient IT solutions
- Identify and resolve system issues in close communication with affected business areas
- Analyze business models and technical processes working out areas of improvement
- Prepare and present project proposals to management and business partners
- Design and drive the technical delivery of IT solutions approved within the portfolio
- Ensure IT systems are compliant with quality assurance, regulatory, and legal requirements
- Analyze and visualize data to inform business decisions
- Contribute to continuous improvement in cross functional initiatives with various business units
- Explore innovative outside-in solution ideas to address business opportunities and challenges
Thank you for your interest! We are looking forward to receiving your pertinent application documents. For your application please use exclusively our career portal. We offer not only excellent career prospects, but also support you from the very beginning – even helping you move if necessary.
MorphoSys AG, Semmelweisstraße 7, 82152 Planegg