At MorphoSys, we are motivated by our mission: More life for people with cancer. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to redefine how cancer is treated.
Our success is created by our people, and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world, offering our colleagues a collaborative, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for individuals who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
Since opening our U.S. office in Boston in 2019, we have doubled in size to support our rapid growth, building teams of experts across a variety of different disciplines, from drug development to commercialization.
To learn more, visit us at www.MorphoSys.com, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Job Summary & General Responsibilities
The Senior Development Program Manager partners with the Global Program Team Director and Global Program Head to lead the Global Project team (GPT) to successfully define and execute the development strategy for the asset.
In this role you will:
- Develop and drive cross-functional timelines to ensure the project team is making progress toward program milestones and identifying interdependencies and potential timeline/program risks.
- Prepare and and manage standing and ad-hoc program team meetings by developing agendas in conjunction with the Global Program Head and Global Program Team Director, communicating objectives, capturing, and disseminating meeting minutes/action items, and following up on action items as well as managing subteams and developing program updates for senior management.
- Support sub-teams/working groups with clarity of deliverables and accountabilities, meeting preparation and documentation as well as integration into the overall program plans
- Be a problem solver. Provide day-to-day support to functions. Identify cross-functional questions and drive issue resolution.
- Proactively identify risks and ensure mitigation plans are implemented.
- Communicate regularly with GPT members and foster a high performing team and monitor the health and operating efficiency of the team as a unit
- Other duties, as assigned
Job Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Health & Safety
- Offer a strong background in Program Management and have experience in drug development program management. PMP certification a plus.
- Enjoy diving deep to understand and communicate about operational issues that may require cross-functional analysis or alignment without compromising functional integrity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and able to effectively tailor messages to audience.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a cross functional team environment.
- Excellent project management skills- drives execution while balancing speed, quality, and cost.
- Applied knowledge of project management tools and processes
- Strong computer skills; skilled at using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of Smartsheet a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and comfort with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of Oncology is a distinct advantage.
Culture & Benefits
- Full vaccination against COVID 19 is a requirement for this position.
As a full-time employee of MorphoSys US Inc., you will receive a comprehensive benefits package consisting of medical and dental, vision, life, disability and more. We offer a competitive PTO and holiday schedule – giving you the time you need to recharge, along with a 401k retirement plan which allows you the opportunity to save for your future with an employer matching program. Our culture is a collaborative work environment and we believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success.
MorphoSys US Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment with non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.