At MorphoSys, our ambition is to redefine how cancer is treated. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to give more life for people with cancer.
Our success is created by our people and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in offering our colleagues an open, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for people who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
Our headquarters are in Planegg, Germany and our U.S. operations are anchored in Boston, Massachusetts. To learn more, visit us at www.MorphoSys.com, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Head of IT Service Desk to lead the Global Service Desk function based out of Planegg, Germany. The Head of IT Service Desk (gn) Germany will manage an internal team and external partners to deliver a broad range of end users services as it relates to Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Requests, Depot Services, KPIs Reporting, VIP Support, and corporate meetings. This role will provide strategy and leadership to drive a positive end user experience, satisfaction, and engagement in a dynamic business environment.
- Support our teams to provide a world-class service organization focused on collaboration, partnership, and customer service
- Manage day to day 24x7x365 service operations and support delivery, and a geographically diverse team of Service Desk Agents
- Lead and facilitate operational review meetings with IT and Management team
- Work cross functionally with internal IT teams and business partners to drive projects to successful completion
- Ensure that all service level agreements are met, and SOP and/or processes are being followed
- Develop key performance indicators and reporting to drive service optimization through SLAs
- Managing relationships with strategic vendors to ensure optimal delivery of services and hardware
- Serve as the escalation point of contact for the management team
- Prepare, monitor, and control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the business plan
- Evolve the three year IT Roadmap and system inventory, aligning them with the budget process
- Prepare system configuration and deployment cost estimates, budgets, and schedules
- Prepare and present project proposals to management and business partners
- Conduct ongoing research into industry and technology trends
- Provide mentorship, hands-on training and enrich technical knowledge of our IT team
Thank you for your interest! We are looking forward to receiving your pertinent application documents. For your application please use exclusively our career portal. We offer not only excellent career prospects, but also support you from the very beginning – even helping you move if necessary.
MorphoSys AG, Semmelweisstraße 7, 82152 Planegg