At MorphoSys, our ambition is to redefine how cancer is treated. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to give more life for people with cancer.
Our success is created by our people and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in offering our colleagues an open, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for people who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
Our headquarters are in Planegg, Germany and our U.S. operations are anchored in Boston, Massachusetts. To learn more, visit us at www.MorphoSys.com, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
In close collaboration with the Associate Director Global Product Management:
- Manage contracts of the R&D department, i.e. coordination of contract development, review and approval process, , lead contract negotiations, support contract execution and contract maintenance.
- Work efficiently and collaboratively with all internal parties, i.e. legal and functional departments within R&D, as well as external parties
- Serve as primary point of contact and provide time-sensitive support to key stakeholders throughout the entire lifecycle of contract documents
- Identify potential risks to timelines and manage issues in consultation with business owners
- Ensure that contract standards, procedures and processes are applied across all departments within the R&D organization and drive continuous improvement initiatives in the contract management process
Thank you for your interest! We are looking forward to receiving your pertinent application documents. For your application please use exclusively our career portal. We offer not only excellent career prospects, but also support you from the very beginning – even helping you move if necessary.
MorphoSys AG, Semmelweisstraße 7, 82152 Planegg