At MorphoSys, our ambition is to redefine how cancer is treated. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to give more life for people with cancer.
Our success is created by our people and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in offering our colleagues an open, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for people who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
Our headquarters are in Planegg, Germany and our U.S. operations are anchored in Boston, Massachusetts. To learn more, visit us at www.MorphoSys.com, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are looking for an Associate Director Business IT to deliver enterprise applications and capabilities for the Research & Development (including Regulatory, Quality, Clinical) organization. This role will report to the Head of Business IT, PMO and Compliance based in Planegg, Germany. Though broad technical expertise is required, this senior position will play a critical role in articulating highly technical concepts in business terms while driving innovative, SaaS-based solutions in one cohesive ecosystem. He / she must have a strategic mindset with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. The success of the role will be based on this person’s ability to build strong business relationships as a trusted IT partner through effective leadership and management.
- Partner and build up strong business relationship with business leaders to understand their needs, and work to ensure system investments are properly prioritized, scoped, delivered, and managed in support of business requirements
- Lead the technical delivery of IT solutions approved within the portfolio and drive their continuous improvement and business efficiency
- Ensure IT systems are compliant with quality assurance, regulatory, and legal requirements
- Manage strategic vendor partner relationships and engagements
- Prepare and present project proposals to management and business partners
- Contribute, prepare, monitor, and control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the business plan
- Conduct ongoing research into industry and technology trends
- Develop high-performing teams that produce quality results through shared accountability
Thank you for your interest! We are looking forward to receiving your pertinent application documents. For your application please use exclusively our career portal. We offer not only excellent career prospects, but also support you from the very beginning – even helping you move if necessary.
MorphoSys AG, Semmelweisstraße 7, 82152 Planegg